Digital Millennium Copyright Act – YouTube Content (“On-Demand”)
All On-Demand streaming audio, video content and related services accessed through World MysteriesTV is stored on YouTube’s servers, aggregated through the YouTube API and streamed through the YouTube chromeless player. YouTube LLC is fully compliant with the laws of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
YouTube’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Heather Gillette, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, email: email@example.com, fax: 650-872-8513. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to YouTube customer service through http://www.google.com/support/youtube. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
* Your physical or electronic signature;
* Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
* Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, YouTube may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at YouTube’s sole discretion.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act – Other Content (“Non-YouTube”)
World MysteriesTV does not store any audio-visual content for streaming or downloading on our servers. The World MysteriesTV website may contains links to user-submitted audio-visual content stored on third party servers. World MysteriesTV is fully compliant with the laws of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Please note that any claims against YouTube-related content must be made to YouTube itself (See Digital Millennium Copyright Act — YouTube Content above for details). Any DMCA claims sent to World MysteriesTV that pertain to YouTube content will be ignored.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide a written document by regular Postal mail with the instructions given below. World MysteriesTV will take all necessary actions to remove/delete material/links claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Understand that you will be held liable for damages if you falsify any activity, mislead or misrepresent yourself as the rightful copyright owner or representative thereof.
In the DMCA complaint claim please include the following in English:
* Describe and identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located within the World MysteriesTV site/software, with enough detail that we are able to locate it.
* Include your name, phone number, postal address, email address and any other company/record label information.
* Sign the document with your legal name.
* Understand, upon signing this document, you claim to be the owner of the copyrighted piece that is being infringed upon or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Send email to:
World Mysteries TV
Attn: DMCA Complaints